Creative experience in the following:
• Brochures, newsletters, flyers, direct-mail postcards, annual reports
• Logo design
• Invitations, including wedding, social and business invites
• Stationery, including business cards, letterheads and envelopes
• Creating editable and interactive pdfs
• Large format posters and billboards
• Complex medical forms
Aurora Health Care, Sheboygan, WI ~ May 1997 - July 2013
Created innovative and complex designs for newsletters, promotional materials, displays, billboards, ads, medical forms and other collateral materials for Wisconsin’s largest health care system. Worked individually and also with a team to design and produce computer-generated artwork for marketing materials. Participated in the production of printed materials from concept through completion.
The Print Shop, Sheboygan, WI
Worked in a smaller full-service printing business as the only graphic artist for all printed material.
Duties included typesetting, graphic design and creating make-ready plates and negatives of brochures, newsletters, stationery, catalogs, flyers, posters and other collateral material.
• Adobe Create Suite
Adobe Acrobat Pro
• Microsoft Office Suite
ASSOCIATE OF ARTS – GRAPHIC DESIGN
Lakeshore Technical College